What is CrossWalk?
The youth ministry of Ox Hill Baptist Church where students learn to incorporate Christ into the daily lives. “By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” --John 13:35
Equipping students to become Christian leaders by knowing Christ, living Christ, and sharing Christ.
- Teaching them the love of Christ and the joy of His grace
- Learning both wisdom and understanding of the scripture through Bible Study
- Broadening the knowledge of Christ among youth and families through fellowship, studies, retreats, and other ministries
- Developing a Christ-centered life through spritual practices, humility, and servitude.
- Offering unconditional acceptance, encouragement, and love of others
- Createing a Christian Community of youth and families who are commited to Christ and each other
- Enabling youth and families to have Christ-centered homes as examples to others
- Providing entry points for students to invite friends and others to join CrossWalk
- Helping others know Christ through missions, worship, music, relationships, and testimonies
- Equipp[ing students to “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation”
Inspiring youth and families to express God’s grace by living, growing, and developing their faith as an important part of Ox Hill Baptist community.
Jesus said, “In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.” Matthew 5:16
|To be included on the Ox Hill Baptist Church CrossWalk Ministry's Facebook page, please click here.|
For upcoming CrossWalk Activities, please click here.